You are almost on the point to receive a puppy. Puppies may leave their mother at 8 weeks.
Bringing a puppy hope is a memorable joyless, exciting time of your life for you and the family. The puppy will become a part of the family for life. A trusted companion will be with you every day. The best friend of many people.
Before you get your puppy, you need to be prepared. All the home welcoming information of the puppy is here. Fallow our advice and you will start a successful life with your Labrador.
Take a pen and a paper and make a checklist.
Established the puppy’s rules
- Go on the bedis forbidden or not?
- Are you going to put baby gates in front
of the stairs, doorways, or door the first
year? Labradors develop hip problems if
they use the stairs too early.
- Will it have a distance establish between the table and the puppy at a meal?
- How many treats the puppy can havedaily?
- Can the puppy eat table food?
- Where the puppy can play?
- Where the puppy is going to eat and drink?
- What game is allowed to play? Keeping in mind that the puppy can’t jump and run with you until the puppy is 1 year old.
- Where the puppy will sleep?
- Where will be the crate?
- Go on the sofa is forbidden or not?
- Will the dog be inside or outside only except in winter in cold temperature?
- Does the puppy have the right to jump on people?
- Are there off-limits rooms and room that will need the door closed?
- Will the puppy have the right to drink in the toilet?
- Is it forbidden to go to the front door when it open?
- Does the puppy have the right to lick?
- Does the puppy have the right to run in the house?
- How will be punished the puppy?
- Where will be the bed of the puppy?
- Prepare your puppy services
- Dressing school or class
- Dog day care